1/1 Photo of Grilled Garlic Chicken Wings
Grilled wings in a creamy garlic sauce make a tasty treat for your backyard barbeque. Don't be nervous about grilling with mayo if you've never done it before. It works great. These wings are a nice alternative to hot wings, although you can kick up the heat with a splash of hot sauce at the end. The recipe was inspired by my sister Sue who writes a "Wingscapade" blog from Jacksonville, FL.
My Private Note
wing pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wisk together the minced garlic, lemon juice, mayonaise, and diced jalapenos.
- 2In a large bowl or freezer bag, dust the wings with the garlic powder, paprika, and black pepper.
- 3Mix wings with 3-4 spoonfuls of the garlic sauce. Marinade in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or more or get right to grilling.
- 4Grill over medium heat, about 20 minutes or until the wings are thoroughly cooked. Turn frequently, basting liberally with the garlic sauce.
- 5Splash with your favorite hot sauce at the end if you prefer your wings with a little more heat.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Garlic Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 573.3
- Calories from Fat 389
- Total Fat 43.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 128.4 mg
- Sodium 527.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 28.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pickled jalapeno peppers