Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From the "Fix It Quick with a Mix" cookbook.
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope soup mix (herb and garlic, Lipton Recipe Secrets)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, Bertolli
- 4 chicken breasts, halves, boneless and skinless
- In a medium bowl, combine soup mix and olive oil.
- Add chicken; toss to coat.
- Grill or broil until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Wow! This chicken is packed with lots of flavor! I wound up just baking it in a 400 degree F oven for 20 minutes as it was storming out at dinner time. I also used chicken breast tenderloins. The end result was delicious moist chicken. Made for Photo tag.