1/2 Photos of Grilled Garlic Bread With Thyme Infused Butter
Very tasty and super easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place butter into a small pot and add thyme sprig.
- 2Melt and let infuse for 10 minutes.
- 3Preheat a grill to medium high.
- 4Slice the rolls in half brush with a little of the thyme infused butter.
- 5Place cut side down onto the grill and grill until bread is toasted and grill marks appear.
- 6Rub each piece of toasted bread with cut side of garlic clove and then brush with a little more thyme butter.
- 7Sprinkle with sea salt and cracked pepper and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Garlic Bread With Thyme Infused Butter
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.9
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 1.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: