Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Cut bread into 3/4-inch slices.
- Mix butter with the other ingredients and spread between slices.
- Wrap loaf loosely in foil securing both ends.
- Place on grill for 10-12 minutes.
Such an easy recipe, but it really delivers the taste!! I used fresh herbs and a little extra garlic. We put it in the oven and served it with spaghetti. Wonderfull! I know we will make this one a lot!!! Thanks Charlotte!
This is a delightful recipe! I made it for a family get together and it was gone in no time.I used fresh parsley,dill and oregano in equivalent amounts as I have a large herb garden and I also added 1/4 C cheddar along with the parmesan as my kids love cheddar garlic bread. Will definately make it again.
This was delicious, Charlotte! I made this recipe this evening to complement CC's Shrimp Etouffee and the combination really hit the spot. Since our deck isn't finished being built yet, we have not been able to use our grill, so I used the oven to heat the bread. Excellent recipe! Will definately make again! Thank you so much, Charlotte!