Three-olive Martini's Note:
This is another favorite for me. Simple, lean, healthy and inexpensive. Goes well with green beans and perhaps a grilled Vidalia onion.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim any excess fat and silver skin from the tenderloins and place in a gallon size zip-loc bag.
- 2Add the olive oil, garlic and basil, evacuate most of the air and seal the bag. Message until the garlic and basil is evenly distributed around the meat and refrigerate for 4 hours or more.
- 3Remove the tenderloins from the refrigerator about 30 minutes prior to grilling. Preheat the grill to allow searing to take place.
- 4Sear the tenderloins for 2 minutes on each side to seal in the juices and to provide grill marks. Reduce heat and grill for an additional 14-16 minutes turning after 7-8 minutes depending on how large your tenderloins are and how well done you like your pork.
- 5This entree goes very well with fresh green beans and a grilled Vidalia onion.
- 7This grilled Vidalia recipe comes from a Weber recipe newsletter.
- 9Remove thin slice from top and bottom of onion and peel. Slice in half laterally. For each half, make 4 cuts from top toward bottom 1/2 way through onion. Season with salt and pepper and place small pat of margarine in center. Cut bacon strip in half and lay on top of onion. Wrap in foil and grill for 60 minutes at 350°. The onion will caramelize and become very sweet.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Garlic/Basil Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.7
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 164.1 mg
- Sodium 132.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 52.3 g