1/1 Photo of Grilled Garlic Asparagus and Salmon
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place oil and crushed, peeled garlic in a small sauce pan. Heat over medium heat until garlic just starts to brown. Remove from heat and let cool. Discard garlic.
- 2Brush small amount of oil on asparagus and set aside.
- 3Spoon a small amount of oil onto salmon and spread it around with your hand or brush. You want to have it on both sides so that it doesn't stick to the grill. DO NOT PUT THE BRUSH IN AND OUT OF THE OIL.
- 4Place salmon on preheated grill. Cook on medium high heat for 4-5 minutes. Just before turning salmon place asparagus on grill. Turn salmon and cook another 4-5 minutes or until the fish reaches 145°F internally.
- 5Place pasta on plates. Drizzle remaining oil on pasta. Place asparagus and fish on top of pasta. Top with cheese.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Garlic Asparagus and Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.0
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 67.8 mg
- Sodium 219.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 27.0 g