Recipe by NorthernGal
Tender vegetables grilled in a foil packet. Recipe from Pillsbury. The recipe says to make 1 packet, but I prefer to make 4 smaller packets.
- 2 medium yukon gold potatoes, cut into 1/8 inch slices
- 1 1⁄2 cups baby carrots
- 1 cup green beans
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Spray 24x18 inch piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- Toss all ingredients in large bowl. Spoon mixture onto foil. Fold foil over vegetables so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight fold. Allow space on sides for circulation and expansion.
- Cover and grill 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 20 to 25 minutes, turning packet over after 10 minutes, until vegetables are tender.