Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 25 mins
- Combine first 4 ingredients; let stand 10 minutes or until foamy.
- In mixer bowl, combine flour and uncooked oats.
- On low speed of electric mixer, gradually add yeast mixture; mix an additional 2 minutes. (Dough will be soft). Knead on floured surface 5 times.
- Place in medium bowl sprayed with no-stick cooking spray, turning once to coat.
- Cover; let rise in warm place 30 minutes or until almost doubled.
- Punch dough down; divide into 4 portions.
- On floured surface pat each into 6 inch circle.
- Grill over medium hot coals 2 to 4 minutes or until bottom is golden brown.
- Remove from grill.
- On browned side, layer remaining ingredients in order listed.
- Return to grill.
- Cover; cook 4 to 6 minutes or until bottom is golden brown and cheese begins to melt.
- To bake in oven: Heat oven to 425°F.
- Spray cookie sheet with no-stick cooking spray or oil lightly.
- Pat each portion or dough into 6-inch circle onto prepared sheet.
- Layer with Romano, 1/2 of mozzarella, bell pepper, onion basil garlic and tomatoes.
- Bake 25 minutes or until crust in golden brown.
- Sprinkle immediately with remaining cheese.