1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 25 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 (1/4 ounce) packet active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup quick oats or 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup romano cheese
- 1/2 cup green pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped or 4 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese, Shredded
- 2 cups plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients; let stand 10 minutes or until foamy.
- 2In mixer bowl, combine flour and uncooked oats.
- 3On low speed of electric mixer, gradually add yeast mixture; mix an additional 2 minutes. (Dough will be soft). Knead on floured surface 5 times.
- 4Place in medium bowl sprayed with no-stick cooking spray, turning once to coat.
- 5Cover; let rise in warm place 30 minutes or until almost doubled.
- 6Punch dough down; divide into 4 portions.
- 7On floured surface pat each into 6 inch circle.
- 8Grill over medium hot coals 2 to 4 minutes or until bottom is golden brown.
- 9Remove from grill.
- 10On browned side, layer remaining ingredients in order listed.
- 11Return to grill.
- 12Cover; cook 4 to 6 minutes or until bottom is golden brown and cheese begins to melt.
- 13To bake in oven: Heat oven to 425°F.
- 14Spray cookie sheet with no-stick cooking spray or oil lightly.
- 15Pat each portion or dough into 6-inch circle onto prepared sheet.
- 16Layer with Romano, 1/2 of mozzarella, bell pepper, onion basil garlic and tomatoes.
- 17Bake 25 minutes or until crust in golden brown.
- 18Sprinkle immediately with remaining cheese.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Garden Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.9
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 60.0 mg
- Sodium 600.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 27.5 g