Recipe by Pam-I-Am
A delicious combination of Indian and Asian flavors. A recipe you won't be sorry you tried! Prep time includes 2 hours marinading. Note: If you can't find the spice Garam Masala, there are several recipes for it on Zaar.
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 4 pork chops, thick cut
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, stir together soy sauce, lime juice, garlic, and ginger.
- Place pork chops in a large ziplock bag. Pour mixture over chops. Seal and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for direct heat and lightly oil grate.
- Place chops on the grill. As they cook, sprinkle with a little more of the garam masala. For thick chops, cook about 10 minutes on each side.