Prep 2 hrs 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A delicious combination of Indian and Asian flavors. A recipe you won't be sorry you tried! Prep time includes 2 hours marinading. Note: If you can't find the spice Garam Masala, there are several recipes for it on Zaar.
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 4 pork chops, thick cut
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- In a bowl, stir together soy sauce, lime juice, garlic, and ginger.
- Place pork chops in a large ziplock bag. Pour mixture over chops. Seal and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for direct heat and lightly oil grate.
- Place chops on the grill. As they cook, sprinkle with a little more of the garam masala. For thick chops, cook about 10 minutes on each side.
Very interesting taste! We all liked them. I had nice thick chops and I marinated them a while. I made a coconut rice that went well with this. Thanks!
with the first mouthful Simon, DH said very nice! and it was great, loved the spicy taste with out it being over bearing. a great marinade!