Recipe by E.A.
This is from Sunset Magazine. You can substitute 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil, plus 2 teaspoons for minced garlic for the garlic infused olive oil. Cooking time does not include marinade time
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup garlic-infused olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle chile
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄3 cup chopped cilantro (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound chicken to 1/4 inch thickness.
- In a shallow dish, whisk together all ingredients.
- Reserve 1/3 cup of the marinade and then put chicken in shallow dish.
- Marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- Grill until cooked through, you be the judge, but around 6 to 8 minutes if chicken in pounded.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, simmer reserved marinade until reduced to 1/4 cup.
- Remove from heat and serve chicken drizzled with sauce and garnish with cilantro.