This is from Sunset Magazine. You can substitute 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil, plus 2 teaspoons for minced garlic for the garlic infused olive oil. Cooking time does not include marinade time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup garlic-infused olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle chile
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro (optional)
- 1Pound chicken to 1/4 inch thickness.
- 2In a shallow dish, whisk together all ingredients.
- 3Reserve 1/3 cup of the marinade and then put chicken in shallow dish.
- 4Marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- 5Grill until cooked through, you be the judge, but around 6 to 8 minutes if chicken in pounded.
- 6In a small saucepan over medium heat, simmer reserved marinade until reduced to 1/4 cup.
- 7Remove from heat and serve chicken drizzled with sauce and garnish with cilantro.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Fusion Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.3
- Calories from Fat 336
- Total Fat 37.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 102.6 mg
- Sodium 787.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 25.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: