Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A refreshing summer snack or dessert
- 1 lb large strawberry
- 1 cantaloupe
- 1 honeydew melon
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Hull and wash strawberries.
- Cut melons vertically and remove seeds. Cut each half of melons in half and then make 2 inch wedges from them.
- Mix the vinegar and lime juice in a bowl and place melon wedges in a large bag and coat evenly and cook wedges on a med flame grill for 4 mins each side or carmelized nicely. With left over marinade put strawberries in the bag and coat evenly and cook each for 3 mins each side.
- After removing fruit from grill remove the rinds from the melon and cut in 2 inch pieces.
- Leave the strawberries whole.
- Mix the yogurt vanilla and sugar in a serving bowl. Have some toothpicks handy to grab the fruit. Dip and enjoy.