Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another recipe from Tim Malzer. I haven't tried this yet and am putting it here for safekeeping. Preparation and cooking times are only estimated.
- 100 g white chocolate
- 1 small rosemary sprig
- 200 ml whipping cream (unwhipped)
- 1 -2 teaspoon rosemary honey
- 750 g various fruit (pineapple, figs, baby banana, nectarines, etc.)
- 6 -8 tablespoons brown sugar
- Break the white chocolate into small pieces and melt in a waterbath. Chop rosemary and add to the melted chocolate together with the cream and the honey. Bring to a gentle boil.
- Slice pineapple, cut figs into quarters, peel the baby banana (slice if desired) and halve and pit the nectarines. Press one side of each piece of fruit into the sugar, place sugar side up onto a baking sheet and grill at a very hot temperature in the oven until the fruit has carmelisiert.
- Serve with the chocolate sauce.