Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Summer is the perfect time for fresh fruits and for grilling. Now you can have both pleasures at the same time! A great light dessert.
- Pit or core fruit and cut as directed.
- Coat with a little lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
- Sprinkle with sugar and a light dusting of cinnamon, if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to grill.
- Use two metal or bamboo skewers per kabob.
- Place two skewers side by side (this will make kabobs easier to turn on the grill) and thread them with fruit and 2 marshmallows.
- Start with a nectarine third, rounded side out.
- Continue with the other fruits and marshmallows, ending with a peach third, rounded side out.
- Repeat with remaining skewers.
- Place on a grill over medium-hot coals for 2-3 minutes on each side, until the fruit is heated through and the marshmallows have toasted.
- (A metal spatula may help to scrape marshmallows from grill.) Serve with vanilla ice cream, if desired.