Summer is the perfect time for fresh fruits and for grilling. Now you can have both pleasures at the same time! A great light dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pit or core fruit and cut as directed.
- 2Coat with a little lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
- 3Sprinkle with sugar and a light dusting of cinnamon, if desired.
- 4Cover and refrigerate until ready to grill.
- 5Use two metal or bamboo skewers per kabob.
- 6Place two skewers side by side (this will make kabobs easier to turn on the grill) and thread them with fruit and 2 marshmallows.
- 7Start with a nectarine third, rounded side out.
- 8Continue with the other fruits and marshmallows, ending with a peach third, rounded side out.
- 9Repeat with remaining skewers.
- 10Place on a grill over medium-hot coals for 2-3 minutes on each side, until the fruit is heated through and the marshmallows have toasted.
- 11(A metal spatula may help to scrape marshmallows from grill.) Serve with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Fruit Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.2
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 31.5 g
- Protein 2.2 g