Recipe by momma213
I didn't see anything like this on Recipezaar and thought it was different and sounded really good. I found this in Country Home Magazine and thought I would save it here and share with everyone.
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 6 medium peaches, peeled, pitted, and cut into thin slices (about 2 lb.)
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat granola
- 1⁄4 cup cold butter
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- vanilla ice cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine granulated sugar, 2 tablespoons of the flour, lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon of the apple-pie spice. Gently stir in peaches and raspberries. Transfer to an 8 1/2x1 1/2-inch round disposable foil baking pan. For the topping, combine the remaining flour, remaining pie spice, brown sugar, and granola. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in nuts. Sprinkle topping evenly over fruit mixture.
- For a charcoal grill, arrange medium coals around outer edge of grill. Test for medium-low heat in center of grill. Place crisp in pan on the center of the grill rack. Cover and grill for 25 minutes or until fruit mixture is bubbly in center. (For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium-low. Adjust for indirect cooking. Add pan to grill rack over unlit side. Cover and grill as above.) If desired, serve warm with ice cream. Makes 6 servings.