During the summer I make these all the time with burgers or hot dogs. It is a bit healthier then fried french fries and has more flavor. Kid friendly!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut potatoes into strips (a little wider but thinner then shoestring fries. I leave the skin on for nutrients).
- 2Mix dry ingredients together - add olive oil if you'd like to baste the seasoning on.
- 3Place potatoes,1 layer thick, in tin foil. I usually have to make 3 packs of potatoes.
- 4Sprinkle or brush on seasonings.
- 5Add 1 sliced onion (cut into a ring) halved on top of potatoes, so there is one half at top half of potatoes and one half at the bottom half. You can also use garlic cloves if on hand.
- 6Place on grill about 15 minutes before grilling burgers or dogs.
- 7Cook until desired tenderness.
You Might Also Like...View All Infant/Baby-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Fries
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.3
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 75.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic and herb seasoning