1/9 Photos of Grilled Fresh Sweet Corn on the Cob in Husks
1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
- 1Gently peel husks back to within 2 inches of the base.
- 2Remove silk and smooth husks back into place, completely covering kernels.
- 3Fill a sink with ice water and soak corn for 30 minutes.
- 4Drain and shake off excess water.
- 5The cold water stop the sugars in the corn from turning to starch.
- 6Preheat grill.
- 7Generously oil the grill to prevent sticking.
- 8Grill directly over medium to medium-hot coals 5 inches from the heat, turning occasionally, until tender-- 15 minutes.
- 9Open carefully and brush on melted butter and season with salt or Check out my herbed butter.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Fresh Sweet Corn on the Cob in Husks
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.4
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 2.9 g