Recipe by Wildflour
Tis the season to....GRILL!!!!!!! :) I LOVE summer corn, and these are great for summer BBQ's! :)
Top Review by Gerry
Made for a great side when grilling. Find brushing the veggies makes for very good tasting veggies - especially when the seasoning are of the change of pace kind, Made as posted - couldn't decide on the onions so used both red and sweet white.
- 4 ears corn, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 4 medium red onions or 4 medium sweet onions, quartered
- 4 medium zucchini, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- Thread veggies alternately onto 8 long *skewers. (*If using wooden ones, soak in water first.).
- Combine remaining ingredients, brush part of mixture over veggies.
- Place skewers onto grill about 6" above heat.
- Grill 20 minutes, turning and brushing veggies with butter mixture.