Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Tis the season to....GRILL!!!!!!! :) I LOVE summer corn, and these are great for summer BBQ's! :)
- 4 ears corn, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 4 medium red onions or 4 medium sweet onions, quartered
- 4 medium zucchini, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Thread veggies alternately onto 8 long *skewers. (*If using wooden ones, soak in water first.).
- Combine remaining ingredients, brush part of mixture over veggies.
- Place skewers onto grill about 6" above heat.
- Grill 20 minutes, turning and brushing veggies with butter mixture.
Made for a great side when grilling. Find brushing the veggies makes for very good tasting veggies - especially when the seasoning are of the change of pace kind, Made as posted - couldn't decide on the onions so used both red and sweet white.
I love grilled corn and these were very nicely flavored. Easy to make too. Made for the Tastebud Tickling Travellers during ZWT 4.
Great subtle flavor to the grilled veggies. Easy!!! Love grilling in the summertime, LOL.