Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
An intense peach flavour is achieved by grilling the peaches to carmelize the natural sugars. This is a wonderful salsa to serve with grilled chicken and corn on the cob.
- In large bowl, gently toss together peach, tomatoes, jalapeño peppers, red pepper, red and green onions, oil and salt, keeping red onion slices intact.
- Remove peach and place, cut side down, on greased grill over medium-high heat; close lid and grill, turning once, until lightly browned and caramelized, about 4 minutes. Transfer to cutting board.
- Place jalapeños, red pepper and red onion on grill; close lid and grill for 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and green onions; grill, covered, until onions are wilted and tomatoes are slightly charred, about 2 minutes.
- Chop peach, jalapeños, red pepper, tomatoes and onions; place in large bowl.
- Add coriander, vinegar and garlic; toss to combine.
- Can be prepared ahead of time: cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. I prefer to serve this at room temperature.