Elly in Canada's Note:
An intense peach flavour is achieved by grilling the peaches to carmelize the natural sugars. This is a wonderful salsa to serve with grilled chicken and corn on the cob.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, gently toss together peach, tomatoes, jalapeño peppers, red pepper, red and green onions, oil and salt, keeping red onion slices intact.
- 2Remove peach and place, cut side down, on greased grill over medium-high heat; close lid and grill, turning once, until lightly browned and caramelized, about 4 minutes. Transfer to cutting board.
- 3Place jalapeños, red pepper and red onion on grill; close lid and grill for 3 minutes.
- 4Add tomatoes and green onions; grill, covered, until onions are wilted and tomatoes are slightly charred, about 2 minutes.
- 5Chop peach, jalapeños, red pepper, tomatoes and onions; place in large bowl.
- 6Add coriander, vinegar and garlic; toss to combine.
- 7Can be prepared ahead of time: cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. I prefer to serve this at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Fresh Peach Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (454 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.5
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 197.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 1.4 g