- 4 lbs fresh ham
- 3⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare grill for indirect cooking.
- Place drip pan under where ham will be placed.
- Insert meat thermometer in thickest part of ham. Place ham on grill and cover grill.
- Grill over coals for 1 1/2 hour to 2 hours (or until thermometer registers 155 - 160).
- SAUCE: In a mixing bowl; combine chili sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard and garlic. Mix well.
- Brush ham frequently with sauce during the last hour of grilling.
- Let ham stand at least 10 minutes before carving.