Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Great corn for people that like corn to be juicy and slightly crunchy. You can also add just a pinch of sugar to mixture if you want really sweet corn.
- 8 ears fresh corn, still in husks
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley (or more)
- Carefully unwrap ears of corn and remove silks.
- Combine olive oil, butter, parsley, salt, and pepper in small bowl.
- With pastry brush, apply mixture to each ear of corn generously.
- Wrap corn back up with husks and then wrap in heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Grill at about 250 to 300 degrees for 1 to 1 1/2 hours until done to your taste.
So good! I used 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley. I did add a pinch of sugar and the corn was crunchy and it had a beautiful color!! I will be making this a lot this summer.