Recipe by heather in Ont,
A few ingredients is all you need to create this elegant fish entree. An incredible easy meal to cook and very tasty. I found this one in July issue of Chatelaine magazine.
- 4 (8 ounce) salmon steaks, at least 1 inch thick
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1 lemons or 1 large lime
- 1⁄4 cup honey dijon mustard (or 2 tbsp each Dijon mustard and honey)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place salmon on a large plate.
- Crumble tarragon overtop and rub into salmon.
- Squeeze 2 tablespoons juice from lemon or lime into a small bowl.
- Whisk in mustard and oil.
- Pour over fish.
- Turn a few times to coat.
- Let marniate at room temperature.
- 15 min but no more than 30 min, while grill is heating up.
- Lightly oil grill and heat barbecue to medium-high.
- Turn fish once more to coat with remaining marinade on plate.
- Grill with lid closed 6 minutes.
- Turn fish and continue to grill until a knife tip inserted into centre of steaks feels warm, 5 to 7 more minutes if 1 inch thick or up to 10 more minutes if steaks are 1 1/2 inch thick.