Prep 2 mins
Cook 20 mins
A simple way to add a little extra flavor to the ever-delicious corn-on-the-cob...
- Place corn cob in center of a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Add butter, soy sauce, and parsley.
- Thoroughly close the foil, making sure cob is completely enclosed.
- At cooking time, place on grill on medium heat.
- Cook for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Flip over and cook for another 10 - 15 minutes.
- To keep warm, place on far edge of grill until ready to serve.
Yummy! I made this ahead of time and brought it camping with me. Very delicious