Recipe by IOjaw
We love spending time outside when the weather allows. Here’s another dish I concocted (with what was in the house) to make the grilling experience unique but as hassle free as possible...
- 2 small potatoes (thinly chunked)
- 1 tomatoes (diced)
- 2 cups frozen seafood, mix
- 1⁄2 cup frozen shrimp (peeled)
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 2 small bell peppers (gutted and diced)
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon powdered thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Place two sheets of aluminum foil in a cross section and bring up edges.
- Place potatoes, seafood mix, shrimp, tomato, and bell peppers in center of foil.
- Thoroughly mix rosemary, garlic, pepper, cumin, thyme, parsley, tomato paste, soy sauce, tomato juice, and olive oil.
- Pour on top of items in foil.
- Gather the foil from the outside towards the center. Place one more layer of foil on the top of the foil circle. Turn over and cover with one last layer of foil.
- At cooking time, place on grill on medium heat 15 - 20 minutes.
- Flip over and cook for another 10 - 15 minutes
- To keep warm, place on far edge of grill until ready to serve.
- ***To complete the dinner, mini-croissants and a small salad of greens dressed with a simple vinaigrette was added.