- 1⁄2 head cauliflower (cut into bite size flowerettes)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Place two sheets of aluminum foil in a cross section.
- Add cauliflower and butter in the center of the foil.
- Thoroughly combine Parmesan, garlic, pepper, and rosemary in a bowl.
- Pour over the cauliflower in the foil.
- Gather the foil from the outside towards the center.
- Place one more layer of foil on the top of the foil circle.
- Turn over and cover with one last layer of foil.
- At cooking time, place on grill on medium heat Cook for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Flip over and cook for another 10 - 15 minutes To keep warm, place on far edge of grill until ready to serve.