- 2 cups cauliflower (chopped)
- 1 cup assorted bell pepper (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup eggplant (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup red onion (diced)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place two sheets of aluminum foil in a cross section.
- Place vegetables in the center of the foil.
- Thoroughly combine Parmesan, garlic, pepper, and basil in a bowl.
- Mix in olive oil and pour over the vegetables in the foil.
- Gather the foil from the outside towards the center.
- Place one more layer of foil on the top of the foil circle.
- Turn over and cover with one last layer of foil.
- At cooking time, place on grill on medium heat for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Flip over and cook for another 10 - 15 minutes.
- To keep warm, place on far edge of grill until ready to serve.