Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A flavorful side dish...
- 4 medium potatoes (sliced in half then quartered)
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger paste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- Place two sheets of aluminum foil in a cross section.
- Add potatoes and tomatoes in the center of the foil.
- Thoroughly combine ginger, olive oil, cumin, turmeric, cayenne, soy sauce, pepper, and parsley in a bowl.
- Pour over the potatoes/tomatoes in the foil.
- Gather the foil from the outside towards the center.
- Place one more layer of foil on the top of the foil circle.
- Turn over and cover with one last layer of foil.
- At cooking time, place on grill on medium heat.
- Cook for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Flip over and cook for another 10 - 15 minutes.
- To keep warm, place on far edge of grill until ready to serve.