From Bon Appetit. Simple and tasty. Times do not include time to marinate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk oil, garlic, soy, and rosemary in 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish.
- 2Add steak; turn to coat.
- 3Cover; refrigerate at least 30 minutes or overnight, turning steak occasionally.
- 4Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat) or preheat broiler.
- 5Remove steak from marinade, letting excess drip off.
- 6Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper.
- 7Grill or broil steak until cooked to desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- 8Transfer steak to platter.
- 9Slice thinly on diagonal across grain.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Flank Steak With Rosemary and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.1
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 69.7 mg
- Sodium 4114.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 43.9 g