Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Bon Appetit. Simple and tasty. Times do not include time to marinate.
Make and share this Grilled Flank Steak With Rosemary and Garlic recipe from Food.com.
- Whisk oil, garlic, soy, and rosemary in 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish.
- Add steak; turn to coat.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 30 minutes or overnight, turning steak occasionally.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat) or preheat broiler.
- Remove steak from marinade, letting excess drip off.
- Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper.
- Grill or broil steak until cooked to desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Transfer steak to platter.
- Slice thinly on diagonal across grain.
I have to agree with BerrySweet. This marinade was just OK...nothing special!
Soy sauce is too strong here. Marinated overnight, and it was very salty (and we used low-sodium soy) and you could not taste the other flavors. This needs something else to balance it. A disappointment from Bon Appetit.