Leslie in Texas's Note:
This is a great "company" meal and goes well with the potato gratin with boursin that Mean Chef posted. It's from Bon Appetite's "Entertaining with Style" 1996. I have served it often and always gotten rave reviews from everyone.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients except steak in a 13x9x2 inch glass baking dish.
- 2Add steak and turn to coat.
- 3Cover and refrigerate at least two hours, turning occasionally.
- 4Preheat grill or broiler to medium high heat.
- 5Remove meat from marinade and discard marinade.
- 6Grill steak to desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium rare.
- 7Transfer steak to work surface and let stand 5 minutes.
- 8Cut across grain into thin strips.
- 9Arrange on a platter and serve.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Flank Steak With Rosemary
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 542.8
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 77.4 mg
- Sodium 2026.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 43.0 g