1/1 Photo of Grilled Flank Steak With Garlic-Parsley Sauce
Don't waste hours marinating flank steak before cooking it. Coating the grilled steak with a potent sauce adds just as much flavor. The recipe is from Cook's Country Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine parsley, onion, garlic, vinegar, oil, pepper flakes, and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl.
- 2Season steak with kosher salt to taste.
- 3Grilled over very hot fire until browned on both sides and slightly less done than you want, about 10 minutes.
- 4Place steak in a baking dish and coat with parsley sauce.
- 5Cover dish with foil and let rest for 5 minutes.
- 6Slice steak thinly against the grain and serve with sauce remaining in baking dish.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Flank Steak With Garlic-Parsley Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.8
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 69.7 mg
- Sodium 533.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 36.5 g