Don't waste hours marinating flank steak before cooking it. Coating the grilled steak with a potent sauce adds just as much flavor. The recipe is from Cook's Country Magazine.
- Combine parsley, onion, garlic, vinegar, oil, pepper flakes, and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl.
- Season steak with kosher salt to taste.
- Grilled over very hot fire until browned on both sides and slightly less done than you want, about 10 minutes.
- Place steak in a baking dish and coat with parsley sauce.
- Cover dish with foil and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice steak thinly against the grain and serve with sauce remaining in baking dish.