Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Taken from Country Living. Cook time does not include time marinading.
Make and share this Grilled Flank Steak With Corn Relish recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb flank steak
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, finely chopped
- 2 cups corn kernels, fresh, about 4 ears
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Marinate flank steak in 1/2 cup olive oil, worcestershire sauce and garlic for 1 3/4 hours.
- Remove from marinade and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill until medium=rare, about 7 minutes per side.
- Let steak rest for 15 minutes before thinly slicing.
- Serve hot or at room temperature, topped with corn relish (recipe follows).
- Corn Salsa:.
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion and jalapenos and cook for 1 minute.
- Add corn and continue to cook until vegetables are slightly soft, about 5minutes.
- Remove from heat and toss with remaining ingredients.
- Cool and serve at room temperature over grilled flank steak.