Easy once stuff is cut up, and really really good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 sweet onions, peeled and halved
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 lbs flank steaks
- 4 small zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/2 inch wedges
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, cut into slices
- 4 limes, halved
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 6 tomatoes, sliced into rounds
- 1Place 1/2 of 1 onion, jalepeno, garlic, half the cilantro, olive oil, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in blender.
- 2Puree about 1 minute.
- 3cut remiaining onions into slices.
- 4Heat oven to 400.
- 5In large bowl, coat steak with the puree, cover, and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- 6Place tortillas on baking sheet, 2 at a time, and bake until golden - about 10 minutes.
- 7Spray large pan and place over medium heat.
- 8Cook steak about 10 minutes on each side.
- 9Remove from heat and set aside.
- 10Place onions and zuchinni pan.
- 11Cook until tender and brown - about 10 minutes.
- 12Thinly slice beef.
- 13Toss lettuce with 1/2 cup cilantro.
- 14Layer each tortilla with lettuce mix, tomatoes, beef, onions and zuchinni, and raddishes.
- 15Garnish with remaining cilantro and squeeze lime juice over each tostada.
- 16Sprinkle wioth remaining salt.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Flank Steak Tostada
Serving Size: 1 (578 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 570.4
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 29.0 mg
- Sodium 1009.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.3 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 28.7 g