Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy once stuff is cut up, and really really good!
Make and share this Grilled Flank Steak Tostada recipe from Food.com.
- 3 sweet onions, peeled and halved
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 lbs flank steaks
- 4 small zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/2 inch wedges
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, cut into slices
- 4 limes, halved
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 6 tomatoes, sliced into rounds
- Place 1/2 of 1 onion, jalepeno, garlic, half the cilantro, olive oil, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in blender.
- Puree about 1 minute.
- cut remiaining onions into slices.
- Heat oven to 400.
- In large bowl, coat steak with the puree, cover, and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Place tortillas on baking sheet, 2 at a time, and bake until golden - about 10 minutes.
- Spray large pan and place over medium heat.
- Cook steak about 10 minutes on each side.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place onions and zuchinni pan.
- Cook until tender and brown - about 10 minutes.
- Thinly slice beef.
- Toss lettuce with 1/2 cup cilantro.
- Layer each tortilla with lettuce mix, tomatoes, beef, onions and zuchinni, and raddishes.
- Garnish with remaining cilantro and squeeze lime juice over each tostada.
- Sprinkle wioth remaining salt.