Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy once stuff is cut up, and really really good!
Make and share this Grilled Flank Steak Tostada recipe from Food.com.
- 3 sweet onions, peeled and halved
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 lbs flank steaks
- 4 small zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/2 inch wedges
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, cut into slices
- 4 limes, halved
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 6 tomatoes, sliced into rounds
- Place 1/2 of 1 onion, jalepeno, garlic, half the cilantro, olive oil, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in blender.
- Puree about 1 minute.
- cut remiaining onions into slices.
- Heat oven to 400.
- In large bowl, coat steak with the puree, cover, and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Place tortillas on baking sheet, 2 at a time, and bake until golden - about 10 minutes.
- Spray large pan and place over medium heat.
- Cook steak about 10 minutes on each side.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place onions and zuchinni pan.
- Cook until tender and brown - about 10 minutes.
- Thinly slice beef.
- Toss lettuce with 1/2 cup cilantro.
- Layer each tortilla with lettuce mix, tomatoes, beef, onions and zuchinni, and raddishes.
- Garnish with remaining cilantro and squeeze lime juice over each tostada.
- Sprinkle wioth remaining salt.