Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Sounds good, doesn't it? It is good! Enjoy this Anjali Vellody special from the FOOD column, Weekend magazine. The cooking time is a guesstimate.
- 4 white fish fillets
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
For the watercress mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup fresh watercress, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves, washed and chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon coarsely pounded fresh black peppercorns
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix together the fish with the dried oregano and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Barbecue or grill the fish until cooked.
- Mix everything together nicely that is listed under"For watercress mayonnaise" to prepare the same.
- Serve the fish with the watercress mayonnaise.