Grilled Fish With Tomato-Green Onion Relish
- For tacos: Combine first 8 ingredients in a bowl. Add fish; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Wrap tortillas in foil. Place fish and tortillas on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill fish, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- For relish: Combine ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
- Makes about 3 cups of relish.
- Divide fish among tortillas; top with relish. Serve with lime wedges.