1/3 Photos of Grilled Fish With Garlic, White Wine and Butter Sauce
pink cook's Note:
Recipe Adapted from Chef Bobby Flay - Food Network. An excellent recipe to prepare fish or shrimps over cooked pasta with a delicious taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of (or use 1/2 lemon)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed and finely chopped (or use 2 garlic cloves)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1Juice lemon and set aside. In a small pot, whisk together lemon juice, lemon zest, wine, shallot and garlic.
- 2Cook over high heat until reduced to half. Remove from heat, cool slightly. When lemon mixture is warm, cut in butter and whisk together. Add parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- 3Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Bring to room temperature before grill them. Heat grill over high heat.
- 4Brush fillets with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill fish for 4 minutes per side, or until golden brown and fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 5Place fish in plates and top with lemon butter sauce. Serve immediately over warm pasta or with shrimp instead of fish, if you prefer.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Fish With Garlic, White Wine and Butter Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (411 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 915.8
- Calories from Fat 685
- Total Fat 76.1 g
- Saturated Fat 33.4 g
- Cholesterol 275.1 mg
- Sodium 1339.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 42.8 g