Recipe by pink cook
Recipe Adapted from Chef Bobby Flay - Food Network. An excellent recipe to prepare fish or shrimps over cooked pasta with a delicious taste.
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 2 shallots, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed and finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) white fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small pot, whisk together white wine, shallots and garlic.
- Cook over high heat until reduced to half. Remove from heat, cool slightly. When mixture is warm, cut in butter and whisk together. Add parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Bring to room temperature before grill them. Heat grill over high heat.
- Brush fillets with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill fish for 4 minutes per side, or until golden brown and fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Place fish in plates and top with the butter sauce. Serve immediately over warm pasta or with shrimp instead of fish, if you prefer.
- Thanks for your reviews and suggestions to correct this recipe.