My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare grill.
- 2Soak eight or 12 8-inch wooden skewers in water for 10 minutes.
- 3In a small bowl or cup, mix cumin with onion purée and a little lemon juice to make a paste.
- 4Add more juice as needed.
- 5Stir in oil.
- 6Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels.
- 7If using whole fish, cut a few deep slashes in the sides to allow the seasonings in and to speed cooking.
- 8Rub a little of the seasoning mixture on the whole fish, inside and out, or on both fillet sides.
- 9Thread fish on skewers (use an in-and-out"basting stitch") and grill over hot coals for about five minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- 10The fish should still be moist.
- 11Serve hot with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Fish With Cumin-Lemon Rub
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.7
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: