Prep 1 hr 50 mins
Cook 10 mins
Adapted from Relish Relish, wanted a lower calorie, lower fat version.
- 1 lb tilapia fillet
- coarse salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 8 corn tortillas
- 3 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Combine onion, cilantro, olive oil, orange juice, garlic and oregano. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Spread half of the onion mixture over the bottom of a glass baking dish. Arrange fish on top of mixture, spoon remaining mixture over fish.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes. Turn fish, cover and chill another 30 minutes.
- Whisk yogurt, lime juice and hot sauce in small bowl, chill in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Grill fish with some marinade still clinging until just opaque in the center, about 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Grill tortillas until just charred, about 10 seconds each side.
- Coarsely chop fish and put on platter.
- Serve with lime sauce, tortillas and cabbage,Pico de Gallo and lime wedges.