Choose your favorite seasoning to rub on the fish before grilling. You can also use frozen thawed fish fillets if you want. Toasting the focaccia or buns before serving adds a little crunch to your meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (4 ounce) fresh fish fillets, use your favorite fish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or 1 tablespoon lime juice
Use ONE of the following
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon jamaican jerk spice
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1Brush fillets with lemon or lime juice.
- 2Rub with desired seasoning evenly on all sides of fish.
- 3Place the seasoned fillets in a well-greased wire grill basket.
- 4Grill in the basket over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes for each 1/2-inch thickness of fish or until fish begins to flake easily with a fork.
- 5Meanwhile, make spread by combining mayo, mustard and honey (to taste) in a small bowl.
- 6To serve, spread cut sides of focaccia with the spread.
- 7On bottom half of focaccia slices, put watercress, tomato, fish, and top slice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Fish Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.0
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 69.9 mg
- Sodium 353.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 26.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
jamaican jerk spice