Recipe by Ms B.
I adopted this recipe from the Recipezaar account. Last summer, I prepared this recipe with a few changes (as stated in the comment section below) and really enjoyed it.
- 453.59 g fish fillet (Fresh or Frozen)
- 29.58 ml margarine or 29.58 ml butter
- 59.14 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml parsley, Chopped
- 4.92 ml dill weed
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1 medium onion, Thinly Sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- On 4 large buttered squares of heavy-duty aluminum foil, place equal amounts of fish.
- In small saucepan, melt margarine; add lemon juice, parsley, dill weed, salt and pepper.
- Pour equal amounts over fish.
- Sprinkle with paprika; top with onion slices.
- Wrap foil securely around fish, leaving space for fish to expand.
- Grill 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with fork.
- Refrigerate leftovers.