1/3 Photos of Grilled Fish in Foil
I adopted this recipe from the Recipezaar account. Last summer, I prepared this recipe with a few changes (as stated in the comment section below) and really enjoyed it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On 4 large buttered squares of heavy-duty aluminum foil, place equal amounts of fish.
- 2In small saucepan, melt margarine; add lemon juice, parsley, dill weed, salt and pepper.
- 3Pour equal amounts over fish.
- 4Sprinkle with paprika; top with onion slices.
- 5Wrap foil securely around fish, leaving space for fish to expand.
- 6Grill 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with fork.
- 7Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Fish in Foil
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.7
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 62.3 mg
- Sodium 738.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 26.3 g