I adopted this recipe from the Recipezaar account. Last summer, I prepared this recipe with a few changes (as stated in the comment section below) and really enjoyed it.
- On 4 large buttered squares of heavy-duty aluminum foil, place equal amounts of fish.
- In small saucepan, melt margarine; add lemon juice, parsley, dill weed, salt and pepper.
- Pour equal amounts over fish.
- Sprinkle with paprika; top with onion slices.
- Wrap foil securely around fish, leaving space for fish to expand.
- Grill 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with fork.
- Refrigerate leftovers.