Prep 10 mins
Cook 36 mins
Have not tried this yet, but would like to
- 1 cup kraft zesty Italian dressing
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1⁄2 lbs firm white fish fillets, such as grouper, halibut or 1 1⁄2 lbs tilapia fillets
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded, cut into 6 pieces
- 2 green bell peppers, seeded, cut into 6 pieces
- 2 tablespoons kraft 100% grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- MIX dressing and crushed red pepper. Pour half of the dressing mixture over fish in resealable plastic bag. Seal bag. Refrigerate 15 minute to marinate. Place peppers in a separate resealable plastic bag. Add remaining marinade; seal bag. Shake bag gently until peppers are evenly coated.
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Remove fish from marinade; discard marinade. Remove peppers from marinade, reserving marinade.
- PLACE peppers on grill. Top with fish; cover grill with lid. Cook 4 min.; turn fish over. Brush with reserved marinade from peppers. Grill, covered, an additional 2 minute or until fish flakes easily with fork. Place fish and peppers on serving plate; let stand 3 minute Sprinkle with cheese and cilantro.