Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is from Once-A-Month Cooking by Mimi Wilson and Mary Beth Lagerborg. I'm adding it here so that I can plan my recipe list and shopping list for once-a-month cooking! Prep and cooking time are estimates, as I haven't made this yet.
- Freeze fish fillets and store new potatoes until you're ready to prepare them.
- Whisk remaining ingredients together to make marinade. Freeze in a 1-quart bag taped to package of fish fillets.
- To prepare for serving, thaw marinade and fish fillets. Marinate fish 30 minutes.
- Remove fish from marinade. Broil or grill fish for 10 minutes per inch of thickness or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Baste frequently with marinade during cooking.
- Suggested sides: Baked new potatoes with Thai fish sauce, sauteed Napa cabbage.