1/3 Photos of Grilled Fish
I love fish, but since I am the only one in my family that eats it, I never cook it at home. This is an easy recipe to start with for me; can be grilled or broiled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs white-fleshed fish, cod, haddock or 1 1/2 lbs sole
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1In a large bowl, marinate fillets in salad dressing in refrigerator fo 30 minutes.
- 2Preheat BBQ grill; place fillets in a hinged grill basket that has been coated with cooking spray, or oil the grill grates and place fish right on grill.
- 3Grill for about 10 minutes per inch-thickness of fish or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 4To broil; preheat the broiler and brush the broiler pan with oil.
- 5Place fish about 4 inches from the broiler unit and broil for 10 minutes per inch-thickness of fish or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Browse Our Top Freshwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Fish
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.9
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 398.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: