Recipe by AZPARZYCH
I love fish, but since I am the only one in my family that eats it, I never cook it at home. This is an easy recipe to start with for me; can be grilled or broiled.
Top Review by MsPia
Great recipe. I broiled it but next time I will grill it. A touch of smokiness would have been perfect. UP DATE 12/10/12 First sunny day in a very long time; started the grill, and re-did this recipe: FANTASTIC. I would say that grilling is the way to go.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs white-fleshed fish, cod, haddock or 1 1⁄2 lbs sole
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, marinate fillets in salad dressing in refrigerator fo 30 minutes.
- Preheat BBQ grill; place fillets in a hinged grill basket that has been coated with cooking spray, or oil the grill grates and place fish right on grill.
- Grill for about 10 minutes per inch-thickness of fish or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- To broil; preheat the broiler and brush the broiler pan with oil.
- Place fish about 4 inches from the broiler unit and broil for 10 minutes per inch-thickness of fish or until fish flakes easily with a fork.