1/1 Photo of Grilled Firecracker Corn on the Cob
This recipe came from yesterday's newspaper. I haven't tried it yet but I plan to on the Fourth of July. Sounds deLISH!
My Private Note
ears of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shuck the corn and trim the ends, then rinse off all of the silk strings.
- 2Lay each ear on a 12-inch square of foil and season with salt, chili powder, and cayenne.
- 3Cut each pat of butter into small pieces and scatter evely alongside the corn on the foil.
- 4Roll the foil tightly around the corn and crimp the ends shut.
- 5Place the corn packets over medium-high heat on the grill and roast for 12-15 minutes, turning 2 to 3 times durning cooking.
- 6As they cook, the ears will steam in the butter. Carefully unwrap the roasted ears and serve.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Firecracker Corn on the Cob
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.3
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 25.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 3.0 g