Prep 7 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe came from yesterday's newspaper. I haven't tried it yet but I plan to on the Fourth of July. Sounds deLISH!
- Shuck the corn and trim the ends, then rinse off all of the silk strings.
- Lay each ear on a 12-inch square of foil and season with salt, chili powder, and cayenne.
- Cut each pat of butter into small pieces and scatter evely alongside the corn on the foil.
- Roll the foil tightly around the corn and crimp the ends shut.
- Place the corn packets over medium-high heat on the grill and roast for 12-15 minutes, turning 2 to 3 times durning cooking.
- As they cook, the ears will steam in the butter. Carefully unwrap the roasted ears and serve.
Loved this recipe. I skipped the spices due to health issues. But this is now the only way I make corn on the cob, sometimes I bake them if I am not barbecuing. Prefect results every time!
We really enjoyed this corn. I did use more chili & cayenne powder. Thanks. :)