1/1 Photo of Grilled Firecracker Chicken
1 hr 20 mins
Bottled sweet chili sauce can be found in the international section of your grocery store. Orange marmalade can replace the apricot in this juicy chicken recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare grill for indirect-heat cooking.
- 2Combine salt, garlic powder and pepper; sprinkle over chicken.
- 3Combine the last five ingredients, including the preserves, sweet chili sauce, scallion, ginger and soy sauce; set aside.
- 4Grill chicken, skin-side down, over direct heat until browned, 5 minutes.
- 5Turn; place over indirect heat.
- 6Cover; grill 45 minutes, and baste occasionally with the apricot-chili sauce mixture.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Firecracker Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (398 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 860.1
- Calories from Fat 523
- Total Fat 58.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 267.3 mg
- Sodium 634.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 63.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce