Recipe by diner524
A recipe that I found for ZWT on All British Food.com. This says to use a grill pan but also could be grilled on the BBQ, which is what I will do. Sounds so fresh and flavorful.
- 4 beef steak fillets
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons dried parsley (or 3 tbsp chopped fresh)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried basil (or chopped fresh basil)
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, basil and pepper.
- Roll steak in mixture and leave in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Place meat on the rack of a grill pan and cook 10 cm (4 inches) under a pre-heated grill for 5 to 7 minutes in total (rare) or 7 to 10 minutes in total (medium), basting meat with remaining oil mixture.
- Season with salt and serve immediately.